For federal employees that are now not getting paid, we will hold our bill until after the government opens up so that you can get some money in your pocket from a federal refund. You can book an appointment to get your taxes done by calling my office at 215-886-2122.
Here is an article that I noticed about LTC(Long Term Care Insurance) premiums going up again in Pennsylvania. If you are tired of premiums consistently rising, give our office a call. We may be able to help. While replacing an existing policy may or may not be advisable, we can look at a couple of options that are available.
Call my office at 215-886-2122 to schedule an appointment
- 50 Allows for catch-up contributions to IRAs and qualified retirements plans.
- 55 If you are retired, allows you to take distributions from your 401(k) without the 10% penalty
- 59½ Allows you to take distributions from an IRA, annuity, or other retirement plan without penalty
- 60 Allows for start of widow/ widower benefits from Social Security
- 62 Allows for starting early Social Security benefits
- 65 Allows for enrollment in Medicare and the government drug plan
- 65-67 Allows for full retirement benefits from Social Security
- 70 Start date for enhanced Social Security benefits if you deferred claiming benefits previously.
- 70½ Mandatory required minimum distribution from retirement accounts must be taken no later than April 1st of the year after the year you turn 70½
If you have an important birthday in 2019, please let us know!
The world is full of tax preparers who will complete all the right forms using the information from your W-2’s, 1099’s, etc. What you may not know is that, according to the General Accounting Office, approximately 8 out of 10 returns are filed with errors. Why is that the case? This is because the preparer that you hire generally does not really know your situation. What has your tax preparer done to make sure you get all the tax breaks you deserve? When was the last time they came to you and said “based on your plans in this area and your situation, here’s an idea I think will help you save money on your taxes”?
At Schwartz Financial, we believe proactive tax planning is the key to keeping more of what you make. For over 30 years we have been a firm that specializes in helping clients to identify and explore opportunities to cut their tax bill. Proactive tax planning encompasses: looking at your personal and family information along with your income and expenses using “Tax Alpha” to take advantage of every available deduction, credit and tax planning opportunity. We will help you do just that!
Paying taxes once is your obligation, paying taxes twice is your fault! Call us, Schwartz Financial, at 215-886-2122 to set up a time to meet.
Did you know that Division-1 Football Coach Jim Harbaugh agreed to take his bonuses from the University of Michigan in the form of premium payments into an overfunded life insurance policy?
Jim is so happy because the University of Michigan agreed to pump in $2,000,000 of premium per year into Jim’s policy for 6 straight years.
That’s $12,000,000 of over-funded premium that will grow in Jim’s policy immune from taxes and provide him with tax-exempt distributions in the future.
You can read the full story by ESPN below, but this ought to show you that something really good is going on with life insurance when it’s designed properly.
Jim’s policy is not an anomaly either. Clemson University did the same thing for Dabo Swinney (for only $1,000,000 of annual premium) right after he helped them win the championship.
Overfunding life insurance designed for max cash value really works!
Let us help you custom design your own policy
Call my office at 215-886-2122 and let us design some protection for you.